Sunday, January 9, 2011

January 9, 2011

After twenty-one years...the more things change, the more they stay the same.

     Although I don't intend to write daily, I could not pass up the opportunity today to say what a fun evening I had reconnecting with my classmates from Holy Name of Mary's Class of 1989.  I thank my fellow classmates for coming out and getting re-acquainted with each other. It was so fun to hear the recognizable laughter that had been a mere memory for the past twenty-one years.  Name tags were worn but not required. Stories were shared of memories long lost. New chapters were being written as we shared who we are today and the happenings of our new worlds. And for a few hours, we lost ourselves in the children we used to be--except there were no divisions now, only a group of people who congregated together to relish in the good memories of days long gone and for that I am extremely grateful. . .a night I won't soon forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear what you have to say: ) May blessings abound always!!