Saturday, April 9, 2011

April 9, 2011

Making Meals for Mari
I have a friend who is due to have her second baby on Thursday.  I am beyond excited to meet this special blessing. . .and see if it's a boy or a girl!  I can't believe their patience in finding out delivery day--I couldn't do it...even when I wanted to with number three!!  I'll be making a housecall on Monday.  On the menu? Creamy chicken noodle soup and an enchilada casserole.  (I made a smaller one for Papa too).  I'm going before the baby comes, because--let's face it--she probably doesn't want to cook this week either because the countdown is on!!

Off to a dance competition.  Struggling to find the joy in spending all day there, but I'll see my biggest perform and daddy will be able to see her for the first time this year!!Something to smile about--at least we're all togehter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear what you have to say: ) May blessings abound always!!