Thursday, February 17, 2011

February 17, 2011



Theodore Mark Sausedo 


 

Tonight we gathered at my house to make the memory boards for Uncle Ted's service.  We brought all our pictures together, scrapbook supplies, and a lot of willing hands to help.  We ate together, went through pictures, cropped, trimmed, taped and created the above.  I think this was a nice tribute to the life he lived. Although he and I don't have many pictures together, the memories I have in my heart will be enough. 

1 comment:

  1. The memory board is beautiful, janene. I remember your uncle very well and enjoyed every conversation I had with him including playing any card games (maybe at your moms and dads?) Im sure there's a level of sadness to imagine that the pics go from a young child, and end at a young man. I call it young because he and I are the SAME AGE.Were not suppose to end our memories at 40 something. I wish I could be there...I have something for you and your parents. Be by on the weekend.lots of prayers and love, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear what you have to say: ) May blessings abound always!!