Thursday, February 3, 2011

February 3, 2011

Engagement Picture 2000
February 2011


     I'm participating in the Joy of Love photography project this month. If you're interested check out the sidebar.  Today's assignment was a then and now of a loved one.  I chose my husband.  Since no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't capture the little gray hair he calls, "Janene" I chose to focus instead on his baby face.  He lost the facial hair (for the most part) which means I get to enjoy his dimples more often and he keeps his hair short. He wasn't really thrilled as I tried to take pictures of him, but I like what I have to look at.  I can not believe eleven years have passed.  Marriage with my best friend is such a blessing. Can't wait to photograph us on Valentine's Day--we will be sporting shirts that declare our undying love for each other. I'm lucky he is such a a good sport!

Speaking of love, please keep my Aunt Gracie's husband in your prayers as he copes with the loss of his beautiful wife.  Aunt Gracie passed away at 10:30 am. yesterday and has gone on to her heavenly home.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful shot! So sorry to hear about your aunt. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shot! Just followed your blog...cute pics! I'm doing joy of love too...just need to get today's out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear what you have to say: ) May blessings abound always!!