Sunday, August 14, 2011

August 14, 2011

Tomato time!!
Finally the garden is growing!
The kids enjoyed finding tomatoes that were finally ready to be picked.
It seems these larger babies were worth the wait!!
Our one piece of corn is sure to be a hit. 
Imagine that divided five ways. Ha!
In other news:  I have five jalapenos (one for each of us at least).
Strawberry season is done in these parts (my garden, that is).

Next year, I must organize a little better.
For now, I'm thankful for what we have.




2 comments:

  1. I don't have your email address...but wanted to get back to you about a blog designer. Mine is great! Shalon at Pretty Lovely Design. Her website is linked at the very bottom of my page, just scroll all the way down and you'll find it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a few extra ears growing in my garden ready to be picked...come on over and pick'em so no in house fighting over at your house for the single cob!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear what you have to say: ) May blessings abound always!!