Monday, August 29, 2011

August 29, 2011

After weeks of healthier eating, this dessert was as welcome as the guests in our house Saturday for a barbecue.
Louise's trifle is our favorite dessert of ALL time!
Caramel, cake, pudding, and cool whip at its best!
I can not tell a lie--I had seconds. . .
and she let us keep the leftovers: )
Thank you!!
Their youndgest daughter was decorated brightly with all our flower clips as they put on their own little fashion show.
She was a delight to look at!!
See what I mean about colorful?
Beautiful.  Happy. Beautiful.

In addition to barbecuing--as a way of celebrating a day off for my honey--(FINALLY)
We also headed to a friend's house for her daughter's first birthday.  
I have now seen this group of friends at least four times in less than a year.
That is a world record for us and I'm so thrilled!
The kid's love playing together and we love chatting!
We're all at such different points in our relationships, but I believe that we all learn from each other and have so much to share and learn!.
I have not enjoyed myself with such lovely company two days in a row for a LONG time. . .
and now:
Back to work today.
And painters and floorers and a windshield guy coming to our house for different projects.
Nothing like putting things off. . .
Oh well, can't wait to post pictures of all the changes on our horizon!!
And although my husband is great at home improvements--we are paying to have things done because he is swamped at work and with three kids running around we need things done in a timely fashion, so I am thrilled with our hired hands and the beautification projects they have taken on!!
Happy Monday. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear what you have to say: ) May blessings abound always!!