Saturday, September 10, 2011

September 10, 2011

Spending today cleaning this mess so the carpet can come out.
This is the last bit of carpet in the house and I can NOT wait for it to be gone!

Stairs and upstairs rooms were finished today.
Pictures will follow once the painters come in mid-week.
We splurged and did crown molding in both bedrooms.  I LOVE it!



Back to cleaning--I hate chaos in the house--when it comes to clean.
It's especially hard when I have no control of it.
We even slept on the couch last night since our bedroom furniture was all cloistered in the middle of the room.
We figure we should keep things this way until the painters come through.
Lots of deep breaths and prayers for patience.
 I know in the long run I'm going to love the outcome!!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear what you have to say: ) May blessings abound always!!