Sunday, September 11, 2011

September 11, 2011

10 years ago today my mom called as I was getting ready for work and told me to turn on the television.
I did and I was shocked to see a plane fly into the World Trade Center.
I could not even begin to comprehend what my eyes were seeing.
What a horrific accident, I thought to myself.
How could it be anything more?
My mind couldn't wrap any other thought around it.
I had a million questions and fears.
My heart was drowning under the weight of my despair.
I still had a classroom of first graders to attend to but
business as usual would never be the same again.

We will never Forget. . 
Thank you Mom for finding us this flag to display.
We display it proudly and with prayers for each of those we lost and all those who were left behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear what you have to say: ) May blessings abound always!!