Monday, September 12, 2011

September 12, 2011

I may be back in the work saddle,
but I've also carved in a bit of me time.
Amidst the chaos of our unclean home, my husband knows the less time I have to spend looking 
at it. . .
the better.
So I went to dinner with a group of moms who met when our first graders were in preschool.  
Even though most of us go to different schools we still get the kids together on Fridays to head to the park.
Saturday night I was able to meet up with two college friends.
They are both single moms and have daughters in middle school.
I love listening to the trials and tribulations of tweens.
I feel like it will help me as a mom and teacher.

It's not often I get photographed. . .so here I am all dressed and ready to go.
Notice the hair cut is nice and fresh after a four month hiatus.  
I do believe I've reached the medium length!
Woo Hoo!!

When mama is happy. . .

Everyone is happy: )

3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear what you have to say: ) May blessings abound always!!