Monday, September 26, 2011

September 26, 2011

I have so much to say about BlogSugar but am taking a little while to process it all before I share.
In the meantime, check out what I've been working on.
Where was I the last five seasons of television?
Friday Night Lights has just drawn my husband and I in!
We look forward to an hour or two after the kids are in bed to watch--starting with season 1.
We finished it in 5 days. Yikes!!

Did anyone else ever read the Betsy and Tacy books by Maud Lovelace?
I love sharing these with my daughter.  I've had such fun re-reading them as an adult.  Such simple, innocent times these books were written in.
Sigh--why did it have to change?

This is what I'm working on these days.
My concentration has been a little off so. . .I may be needing to renew a few.

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way about Blog Sugar! So much fun. It was so great meeting you and I am so glad that you did decide to come. I hope that you are feeling much better.

    I've been hearing a lot about Friday Night Lights lately. Love renting the whole season at once so you can watch it quickly. I might look into those! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear what you have to say: ) May blessings abound always!!