Monday, January 31, 2011

January 31, 2011

Deciding whether or not I want to share an apple with my cousin.

I will share.

Crazy, Chaotic Cousin Fun
    Since Ness and I missed my nephew's buirthday party, they brought the party to us.  Actually, they came by because Jake wanted to play with his cousins.  I'm glad they did because I got to give the birthday boy kisses.  As usual, when all of these kids get together, craziness ensued.  They built train tracks, dressed up and performed for us, tried to play some board games, and ate dinner together.  I was messing with the editing program and have no idea what I did to create picture number two...which led to playing with another setting for picture three.  Which picture should make the album? Opinions please.

2 comments:

  1. Nicole, remember how crazy some of my freshmen used to act? These five give my crazy AHS days a run for their money!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear what you have to say: ) May blessings abound always!!