Sunday, March 20, 2011

March 20, 2011

 On very rare occasions, it's just the three of us: Dad, Mom, and baby girl.  This particular evening was one such rarity where my angel girl entertained herself and stayed downstairs with us the entire length of a movie.  She snacked on popcorn and rode her bicycle and walked around with her baby, taking in the television when something sparked her attention.
As the credits rolled and the music played, my girl bent her knees and raised her arms to me.  This is her version of dancing and it makes me SMILE!!  I picked her up and twirled her around for a bit while she squealed in delight. We moved and grooved and she made me LAUGH and LAUGH HARDER as she would throw back her neck to feel the wind on her face as I spinned.  Daddy grabbed the camera from the bar saying, "You're never in front of the camera. . ." and generally, he is right. That's okay, when I am--the moment counts Big!~ Huge-like! In fact, I feel like I'm still spinning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear what you have to say: ) May blessings abound always!!