Tuesday, April 26, 2011

April 27, 2011


There sure was a lot of  THIS to do yesterday.  
I felt like there was no end in sight, but then I was remembered that 
having clothes is a blessing.
As is, my Nina saying, "Go for a run. I've got the baby."
Combined with a gorgeous California day and a gentle breeze--
plus a birthday celebration with friends I don't have the luxury of seeing 
as often as I would like due to the distance apart. . .
Made this day pretty spectacular!
Just some more everyday extraordinary moments
to give thanks for!!



2 comments:

  1. Oh I needed to read this. I love cleaning and everything else, but not laundry. Thank you for a new perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the reminder that laundry is indeed a blessing! I had a ton to do yesterday as well.

    Ourtaylormadehome.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear what you have to say: ) May blessings abound always!!