Thursday, April 7, 2011

April 7, 2011

He Knows What I Like!!
These were delivered at my school today.  I was surprised, but not surprised.  
After nine years, I should know that "no gifts," means I will get a gift.
My husband is a gift giver.  It's one of his ways he shows how much he loves us.
I LOVE that he puts thought into the arrangements he sends me...by that I mean,
he tells them what I DON"T like, mentions some of my favorites: sunflowers, gerber daisies, iris 
and they create.  
My flower shop days have taught me well. . .
I know what I LOVE, and so does my man!

That's enough to make me happy.

On a side note because I don't want to mislead anyone here.
Obviously, some of my pictures aren't taken the day they are posted 'cause a girl's gotta get ahead--at least, this girl does!  Taking a picture each day and posting it was stressing me out too much and since I didn't want to quit what I started, I've moved to using my camera every day and then choosing an appropriate one or few for each post. 

Hope that works for you because that's the only way I could make it work for me.



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful flowers!
    That's a great idea with the corks your friend does.
    I love to save mine too. The dates and stories on them are like a little scrapbook.

    Happy anniversary to you and your husband! Great picture of you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear what you have to say: ) May blessings abound always!!