Saturday, July 30, 2011

July 31, 2011

We've had some family stop in for little visits over the past week or so.  
First, a surprise visit from my sister-in-law and niece on a turnaround trip from Vegas.
And then my niece as an overnight guest.
 
She declined to be photographed, but that's okay. . .
I have great memories because she took me out and did a little work wear makeover for me..  
She also outfitted me with the right jewelry to accent my new duds.
I especially appreciate the late night talk and how she always makes me feel like the best cook in the world! 
Love my Las Vegas family. . .
The kids and I will  be visiting them soon in a couple weeks.
Until then, I have this love note to gaze upon.. .

1 comment:

  1. I love fun surprise visits like that!! Glad you got to get out and do a little shopping for yourself too!! I bet you got some cute stuff! Will you be doing a wiww post soon??? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear what you have to say: ) May blessings abound always!!