Saturday, July 30, 2011

July 30, 2011

I love when I'm in the right place at the right time with my camera.
She is such a daddy's girl.
Well, they both are.
Coco included.
"But in the hurry, I have missed the miracles of moments."--Sally Clarkson
I know why this quote stopped me in my tracks tonight.
In my hurry I have missed the miracle of the moments.
There's always something to do, someone to see, somewhere to be.
And in those moments of rushing to get out the door, from one activity to another, or to get something done-
I've missed a look, a gesture, a conversation, a question, 
an opportunity to imprint on my heart forever a meaningful moment.
All because I couldn't take a minute to savor the gift He was giving me.
Shame on me.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear what you have to say: ) May blessings abound always!!