Tuesday, August 16, 2011

August 16, 2011

Bits and Features. . .




of one of my favorite faces.
One who is in the midst of potty training at twenty-one months.
One who has been enjoying swimming in the pool with her life jacket on--not in my arms.
One who has been wrecking havoc on my sleep for some odd reason.
One who makes me laugh and exhausts me all in the same breath.
One who hasn't kept her brace on at all lately--
hence, our sleeping problem.
One whom I love with all my heart.

Side note: I found the DS charger. . .in my purse!
Yikes!  
I was tempted not to tell where it was found. But I did.
Then I made them mint cupcakes.
All was forgotten and forgiven.
Sigh of relief!

1 comment:

  1. sounds like maybe you oughta downsize your purse size....that's what I did and surely can find items inside so much easier and quicker...just a thought...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear what you have to say: ) May blessings abound always!!