Tuesday, August 23, 2011

August 24, 2011

We are definitely finding our rhythm...
back to bedtimes and books.

Backpacks are home on their hooks.
I'm back in the kitchen packing lunches.
As part of our healthier eating, I am going to take the kids lunch two days a week.
Sandwiches are so boring and their school lunches kind of scare me.
Actually the $2.75 price tag that is attached makes me frown when I look at the actual nutritional value they are getting. Yuck!
Besides soup, chili, grilled cheese, quessadillas, and real chicken nuggets--does anyone have any hot lunch menu ideas for my kids?

1 comment:

  1. I send Kayla with Fetuccini Alfredo in her thermos and sometimes I add shrimp to it. It always stays hot because I boil water let it sit, dump it then add the pasta or soup.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear what you have to say: ) May blessings abound always!!