Tuesday, August 30, 2011

August 31, 2011

I have been horrible about using my Canon.
HORRIBLE!
It seems now that school is back in session we are running from here to there and I simply can NOT remember everything. . .so cell phone it is.

It's only Wednesday and we have requested records to switch to a new pediatrician.
We've seen a dermatologist to figure Lene's spots out.
We've gotten the girl's hair cuts.
We have Back to School night for our kids tonight.
Ernie has been really sick.  Poor guy!

So my Canon being virtually non-existent these days is really understandable.
Besides I've been having computer issues (which is really a whole other post). . .
So we found a stylist who specializes in curls.
Without further ado:
 It has been a year since she has had a real cut.
The last lady only took off length and it was really so much shorter and puffier than I had anticipated.
It took a whole year for me to get brave again.
Neither Lene nor I was disappointed this time.
 First REAL haircut caught on cellphone.
At least it was captured, right?
 Nina helped make the haircut happen.
SO glad she showed up when she did!!
I bet you're wondering how thier hair turned out, right?
If I was on top of things I would have come home and taken pictures with the good camera since they looked so adorable.
Since I've admitted to not being on top of it (I went back to work Monday--what can I say?) I forgot to even snap a picture with my cell phone!!
Irritating because Anjalene even got two cute feathers put in which looked cute for the five hours they stayed put.
By nightfall she had pulled one out as she twirled and pulled at her hair to put herself to sleep.
Sigh--it was cute while it lasted.
I really need to get with the program and get used to the Canon and the desktop again.
I also need to get used to picking out my outfits, lesson planning, and traffic.
One thing at a time I guess.
One thing at a time. . .
I'm so looking forward to a three day weekend!
Why was it so much easier to see the extraordinary moments in my ordinary summer days?
I got to get back there--at least in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear what you have to say: ) May blessings abound always!!