Thursday, September 29, 2011

September 29, 2011

A mom's job is never done, now is it?
We grow up, get married, have kids and feel like we are such grown women until. . .
We need mom.
We are sick and need help with the kids;
We are sad and need some encouragement or a shoulder to cry on:
We need advice in dealing with a person or situation;
We need assistance picking up something from the store;
We need help cutting and sorting BoxTop$

Thanks, Mom! 
It doesn't seem to matter what it is.
There are simply days that we need mom.
And if you are fortunate, mom is there.
Because that is what moms do.
They never stop being there for their children no matter what the age.
They are beautiful in all their wisdom and strength.
You should be known for the beauty that comes from within, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is so precious to God. ~ 1Peter 3:4

5 comments:

  1. Ugh! I used to be the coordinator at our school for Box Tops, so now when I see them I cringe! Hours spent stacking them and putting rubberbands around those tiny little stacks just to have them fly all over the place again. Fun stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always around the time when I start thinking, "Hey I've got this under control and I AM THE MOM" that I need my own. How is it we never outgrow it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No idea. . .Kate. No idea: )
    Thank God for her--that's all I can say!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear what you have to say: ) May blessings abound always!!