Tuesday, November 8, 2011

November 8, 2011

I realized I never posted any pictures of the kids in their costumes.
Since we have an out of this country Nina who kind of relies on keeping up to date with all our goings on, I figured better late than never, right?
Bee, these are for you: )

Halloween morning, the kids dressed up for school.
This little lady was the cutest little Snow White I've ever seen.
Of course, I'm a little biased.

We trick or treated downtown first.

It didn't take this little lady long to get the hang of it.  
Soon she was holding her own.
She had a tight grip on the candy, let me tell you.
These mighty handsome boys, my nephews, joined in the festivities.
Cutest Alfalfa ever...and the boxer was pretty cute too!

Later in the evening. Snow White changed into a flower.
It was warmer.
And it also was a hand me down that we put to good use for a few hours.
My friend Elizabeth took her to a few doors while I tried to keep up with the older ones--notice, there are no pictures of them--they were on a mission for candy and it was accomplished!

I'm happy that as part of our Happy Day Project we  donated our candy to
Operation Shoebox for the soldiers.  
The kids wrote a couple thank you letters and they didn't even flinch as it was dropped off.
They are now in need of stockings for the holiday season--just in case you were interested: )
8. Today I'm thankful for the kids' generous hearts.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Janene,
    thanks for your sweet comment tonight. It is hard to believe that Hannah is five. I'm happy for her but sad for me a little bit. :)
    Cute pics of your family's Halloween. Snow White looked so pretty, but that flower costume is ADorable!

    oh, and saw your erin condren weekly planner... is that not THE greatest thing in the universe? I don't know how I survived week to week without that. Just ordered my new one and I can't wait to get it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear what you have to say: ) May blessings abound always!!