Monday, November 7, 2011

November 7, 2011

A couple weeks ago in the Twitterverse ,
Stephanie O'Dea asked if anyone would like to review her latest, 
She had me at Totally Together. 
I love me some alliteration.
Actually, "organized life" sounded pretty enticing too because I knew I was headed back to the workplace and I needed things to stay in order.
Throw in the fact that I love what Stephanie did with her slow cooker over the course of a year. . .so I was ecstatic when she sent me out my own copy to review.

Stephanie breaks down overwhelming tasks into small, manageable pieces and explains how to tackle them.
She gives you some key, critical tips on how to clean less, so you can play more.
Her Daily 7 has seriously helped me re-do how I do things over here and I feel so accomplished at the end of the day!
This book is more than page after page of tips embedded in long paragraphs that I needed to read with a highlighter.
I mean, if it was--I honestly wouldn't have had time for it.
This book is an actual action plan.
A book that is perfect for me!
(and my mom friends who work or stay home--Great gift idea with the holidays rapidly approaching)


The Daily 7 are printed for your checking off pleasure.
There a a few weekly chores you can mark off as they are accomplished: mop, dust, vacuum, etc..
And there are some bigger projects that she reminds us to get on top of so we don't crash and burn when company is coming or before the holiday season.
There's even a weekly reminder for the WoMom (the woman behind the mom)--how to take care of you so that you can continue giving to your loved ones.
It is small enough to fit in your purse so you can take it wherever you go.
And to top it all off--it also can serve as your day to day planner!!

I hope you check it out!
It really is a great tool for the overwhelming busy-ness of day to day life.
Simple short-cuts for you and the family.
She knows what she is talking about!
All views expressed are entirely my own. I am happily using the product in my extraordinary every day life and have not been disappointed.

6.  I am thankful for the growth Bubba made on the football field this season.
7.  I am thankful for Little and the pictures he took of his little brother on the field.

1 comment:

  1. love this!!! i will definitely have to check it out...i need a little organization in my life right now. miss you friend! hope you are doing well :) xoxo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear what you have to say: ) May blessings abound always!!