Saturday, November 5, 2011

November 5, 2011

Because this just screams HAPPY to me,
and because I was blessed by Julie and Jeannett's words at Blog Sugar--
I've decided there is no better way to prepare my heart for the upcoming seasons and show my gratitude than by participating in this adventure!
The girls have teamed up to inspire us to complete small acts of kindness on a daily basis.
Here's a sneak-peek of all the happiness you can bring into the lives of others:
This is something the whole family can get involved in as we count our own blessings and joyfully bless others. . .
HAPPY weekend to you!
happy day

5.  I am thankful for a date night with my husband--looking forward to it!

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear what you have to say: ) May blessings abound always!!