Friday, November 4, 2011

November 4, 2011

Mists-Friday
My week re-cap at a glance.
This is the first year school was in session on Halloween.
Teachers let students arrive in costume and walk in a parade.
This picture was meant to capture the craziness that occurs in our neighborhood on Halloween night.  My neighbor made 1100 goody bags.
She was out before eight o'clock.
There were lines!
It was incredible.
I was thankful to be a guest and my kids adored handing out the candy to the masses.

Mail Time: Thanks Alissa!
Morning message for my love.
Back to the morning grind with work for me--he prayed over me and sent me the most awesome text that could only have been inspired by the holy spirit!
Flu shot time--their first ever.
With auto-immune issues this is another defense against infection, Drs. say.
Anybody else get them?

I cooked up a storm.  My friend had a baby boy yesterday.
I'll be taking her a meal this weekend.
Mel at Larson Lingo  posted a picture of the important dates in her life
and I commented how much I loved it. . .
so she offered to make one for me!
Minutes later she was telling me to check my e-mail and there it was!
I was overwhelmed by such a random act of generosity.
So thoughtful.
Now I just need the frame.
She made my week!
Thanks again, Mel!

4.  I am thankful for the weekend and the rest it will provide.
life rearranged

5 comments:

  1. I got my flu shot yesterday... Burned a little, but I'm hoping it helps!

    Love the important dates print! I just did 2 of those for my parents anniversary... They LOVED it! And so great that she made it for you, very thoughtful!

    Have a great weekend! = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popping in from Instafriday! How awesome that Mel did that for you! I love when people are so randomly sweet! Anyway, it looks like you had a WONDERFUL week! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun and busy week Janene!
    1100 goodie bags, wow!!
    how nice of mel, i saw that on her blog it was a neat idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are abck to work. i hope it went well, and that you had peace, and the strength of the LORD.
    how sweet that mel made you a dates pic. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the dates print! hope all is well at work, love you! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear what you have to say: ) May blessings abound always!!