Monday, February 14, 2011

February 14, 2011



Happy Valentine's Day!
       Yesterday was particularly hard for me.  It has been a crazy week and it finally all caught up with me.  I think I spent the majority of the day crying.  A couple of kind neighbors helped out with the older kids and because the baby still isn't 100% she slept most of the day.  I was alone with my thoughts and just felt an ache for my Uncle who should still be here.
       Ernie was called in to work and came home with a huge flower arrangement--something unique and different like Taylor, or my Uncle Ted would have designed for me.  They knew I wasn't your average girl--roses just don't cut it for me!  So, I cried a little bit more, thanked my man and had sweet dreams.  He was a good sport with wearing his shirt to work and the seven-year-old was our professional photographer.  She had fun posing us and it was a great way to start Valentine's Day--spreading the love with my loved ones.  Which picture should make the Project Life book?

3 comments:

  1. Photo #2. Like the affectionate kiss although the shirts are showing...but the FLOWERS ARE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely adorable!!! I love how you personalized it. See? I knew we'd totally be buddies...

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear what you have to say: ) May blessings abound always!!