Monday, February 7, 2011

February 7, 2011

My Family--3 generations: Assignment #7

Tissue paper heart art to occupy their time.

Who needs to watch a Super Bowl half-time show when you can watch these cuties?

Celebrating a birthday after the bowl guarantees dessert!
     Have I mentioned that one of my favorite things to do is hang out with my family?  What a great way to end an already pretty great weekend for me. . .church and Super Bowl Sunday with the family...most of them, anyways.  I must be honest, I'm not really a football fan.  I like football season because I know where I can find most of my family on any given Sunday, but it's not really my thing.  Lucky for me, my husband played and coached football in his younger years and now he can take it or leave it.  He likes to go to root against my Dad's team..he says it makes the game more exciting.  I just feel fortunate that he likes to hang out with them as much as he does.  I am pretty lucky!!

       As usual, the day did not disappoint.  Green Bay was victorious and that made me happy because my cousin Beau has been a fan for as far back as I can remember.  The kids did some art, played outside and put on the best half-time show I have ever seen!! All in all, it was a great way to spend the afternoon...and I won a little money to top it off!! Super Bowl Sunday means a fun filled family afternoon and reminds me of all my blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear what you have to say: ) May blessings abound always!!