Wednesday, February 9, 2011

February 9, 2011

Some days just call for all three in a tub to get it over with.  Besides they still have fun!
    Since the conference I've been more aware of the quality time I spend with the kids; however, that is really hard to do when you are on hold for over an hour and a half trying to deal with a problem you don't even really understand.  Did I mention that Bubs was still sick?  He stayed home from school again, due to his fever. Anyways I called three different institutions to try to clear up an issue I was having with a TSA I regularly contribute to.  All that time spent and I'm no closer to understanding or having it solved. . .towards evening, we barbecued a great tri tip and I played a little soccer with my girls--until I popped it in the baby's face.  Thank goodness it wasn't a hard kick; I think I just shocked her.  These three haven't had a bath together ever, actually.  The baby finally can sit in the big tub and it just seemed way easier to bathe all at once--and it was!  Taking the short cut works for me...except when it doesn't!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear what you have to say: ) May blessings abound always!!