Tuesday, March 29, 2011

March 29, 2011

She was supposed to be napping.  He wasn't supposed to be up there. But how could I be mad when I came upstairs and saw this?  He is really reading and kindergarten isn't even over yet.  It just blows my mind!!  This little guy is such a great big brother.  He really loves his little sister and finds multiple ways to show it daily.

This is what I want for my children.  I want them to rely on their family first; to want to be home with their parents and siblings because it is a safe place.  It is a peaceful, loving environment.  Their heart is at home and their desire is to do well when they are out in the big, big world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear what you have to say: ) May blessings abound always!!