Saturday, April 23, 2011

April 23, 2011


In the excitement of the yard sale, I somehow overlooked these pictures.  
I need to put at least one in Project Life because chances are--you won't be seeing this again. 
I mean, the fact that I allowed both kids on the back of that monstrosity, it can only be determined that I was really under the weather or under the influence of allergy medication to not be thinking clearly.

I am not a fan of motorcycles.  Not the street kind or the desert ones 
(which my husband adores).
Call it what you may, but I have memories of my one time around the block with a neighbor, who happened to be a friend of my parents and lived a block over.  Not only was I petrified as he drove around the cul-de-sac, as I got off the motorcycle, shaking in my boots, my calf somehow touched the shiny silver exhaust pipe!  I had a half circle seared into that calf and it hurt like crazy--I will never forget, nor will I get on one...so you see, me not even flinching and allowing my kids on the back of Grandpa's--
whom I think is trying to sell his as we speak, makes no sense to me. 
None.  So for that reason alone, I am putting a picture in Project Life.  
Which one?

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear what you have to say: ) May blessings abound always!!