Sunday, April 24, 2011

April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!
Tradition:  Easter egg hunt @ the park across the street. Baby found two eggs and was happy.

Our neighbors/friends pulled off a lovely brunch and egg hunt for the kids!

The cupcakes made by Kylin and his Nana--they were so pretty! They just scream Spring to me!

Even squeezed in a visit to see Uncle Craig's mustang @ the car show--she's a beauty!
Our first stop this morning will be church to celebrate that He has risen!!  
Today I'll be making our Easter meal--well, my mom is doing the hardest part--the ham.  
I'm excited to have the family over and am hoping the weather cooperates so we can spend some time outdoors too. I am so thankful to be able to spend time with the family God has blessed me with today. I'm extremely grateful for the sacrifices He made so that I can live. . .and I will try to keep all this in perspective if things don't go according to plan so that I don't let my attitude put a damper on such a beautiful, meaningful day.  Enjoy this day immensely!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear what you have to say: ) May blessings abound always!!