Wednesday, May 11, 2011

May 12, 2011

For all I accomplished today--I don't have a lot of pictures to show for it.
Actually, I do--but that would require a longer post and Friday is a link up day for the 31 Days to Clean Challenge, so I'll wait.
That means you can tune in to see the major overhaul that occurred in my kitchen.

In the meantime, feast your eyes on what I did in an hour and a half.
I was on a mall mission. Fortunately for me, I was in need of new work pants.
Since I was there--I browsed the clearance racks and picked up a few shirts too.
Did I mention I had a couple coupons to sweeten my deals?
I was so happy to get out (kid-free) and come home to sleeping sweeties
that I made a little treat for the kids lunches tomorrow.
It's not every day I have the necessary ingredients on hand--
but cleaning out the pantry will do that for ya.

WOO HOO!
Rice Krispie treats with a Spring theme.
Notice they are not cut yet--I don't want to be tempted to taste.
It's the little things. . .just the little things that bring such JOY!

1 comment:

  1. What you went shopping with out me=(... Just kidding I hope you had fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear what you have to say: ) May blessings abound always!!