Thursday, May 5, 2011

May 5, 2011

And she's a beauty. . .

As much as I wanted to hang on to my Volvo, it just wasn't roomy enough toting three kids around town.
Let's not forget about Little, our number four,  in the very back--with his 17-year-old man body now...
Not a very comfortable ride.
So, after months of research, this is the car my husband worked a deal and brought home to join the familia.
Although I'm still a huge Dave Ramsey fan and want to be debt free in our future; this was a matter of the longer we wait, the more the Volvo decreases in value--and we knew
we just couldn't keep it. 
I'm pretty proud of the fact that we have paid off the truck and motorhome in less than two years.
Yes, less than two years!
And we're both pretty determined to do the same here.
 So we have a new addition just in time for Cinco de Mayo! Hope you have a good one!
I'll be busy trying to figure out all the gadgets this Tahoe has to offer.

3 comments:

  1. OMG! Another new car!! YOU are definitely my daughter? Now I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice!!! Watch out for the school bus!!! ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! I really need something with four wheel drive to get through all the snow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear what you have to say: ) May blessings abound always!!