Tuesday, July 12, 2011

July 12, 2011

We headed to the Splash Pad  to pass the time since my biggest was at Girl Scout Camp.
I picked up my nephew and my neighbor--
another set of eyes is SO helpful!
Their matching shorts made it easy to spot them.  
That was not planned. They just happen to like the same things.
The one on the left is 4. The one on the right is 6.
They look the same, right?
I only had my camera phone, so I was unable to capture this little one who stood under a bucket--
only the weight of the water caused his pants to fall down and expose his little booty!
He and I laughed and laughed--he wasn't expecting that!!
Just another fun summer day.
Love them.
A lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear what you have to say: ) May blessings abound always!!