Thursday, July 14, 2011

July 14, 2011

Today we went on another outing. . .that's three days in a row.  
Not that I'm counting or anything!
We headed to the Chino Youth Museum.
The first 1,000 visitors in July are free.
We made it in free of charge.  Yahoo!!!

It's basically a place of exploration and free, imaginative play for kids.
I walked in with the baby in a stroller.
Let's put it this way:  that was unnecessary.
You can touch everything and you can go everywhere.
My kind of place with a toddler in tow.
Bubs and his cousin played in the bank.
All I thought that was missing was the penny gum machine with the little, colored, square pieces of gum!!
There was also a barn and house with play food that my daughter loved.
The boys loved the police motorcycle and fireman pole they kept sliding down.
There was a science center, art activity area, and lego building area.
If you're local, you should check it our.  Regular admission for kids is only $3.00!!
There was also a whole dress up wardrobe.
The jail was a personal favorite of my angel girl.
I think she thought she was a monkey the way she was stomping her feet and moving about the small cell.
She was all giggles and sunshine when her big brother decided to join her!!

We spent about two hours there and were able to come home and get her nap taken.
Lately she has gotten the short end of the stick with any type of schedule because she doesn't want to miss anything. I can't say I blame her, but still--when she is sleep deprived during the day. . .
I am sleep deprived in the night and that doesn't bode well for me.
You know what they say about mama?
"If mama ain't happy then ain't nobody happy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear what you have to say: ) May blessings abound always!!