Sunday, August 21, 2011

August 21, 2011

Yes, the almost twenty-one month old in orange is unassisted--
(Don't worry, I sat on the edge just to take a picture.)
I love this Coast Guard approved life vest.
Grandma found it at Walmart when my son was little and he loved his sharkie.
When we went on our road trip we picked up a new one for the baby.
I'm so glad we did. . .
It  doesn't rub up on their neck and cheeks like most vests do, and is more reliable (my opinion) than the blow up floaties that go on the arms.
I can't believe how quickly my youngest got used to water seeing that we didn't even attempt a pool until mid-July.
Amazing what the right life vest, some swim time and hot weather can do for a kid!

School starts tomorrow so yesterday was probably our last official hurrah in the water.
We've got outfits to iron, backpacks to prepare, lunches to pack and bedtimes to get used to. . .
Summer is officially over and I'm so sad about it.

1 comment:

  1. I know, me too. Bring back summer! I miss you already!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear what you have to say: ) May blessings abound always!!