Tuesday, September 6, 2011

September 6, 2011

I have the type of friends who I may not see all the time, but we are always close at heart.
Many moons ago--fifteen to be exact I began my teaching career as a kindergarten teacher where I had the privilege of meeting and working with two of my dearest friends.
Ten years ago they stood beside me on my wedding day in support and encouragement of the greatest commitment I have ever made.

They have been by my side ever since.
Through the ups and downs of pregnancy, loss, work headaches, and everything else--big and small that life has thrown our way.
We've laughed together, cried together and thrown up our hands in total exasperation and shouted, "What NEXT!?" together.
I brought out the big camera today folks--the joy of my big purse/diaper bag with my toddler.
The girls didn't hesitate for a second.  
They know our truth--pulled together: ALL together doesn't happen often enough!
Besides one scrapbooks the old fashioned way, and loves me despite my digital ways,
and the other is a scrapper at heart.
Our third children who have allowed us to spread our wings and grow in even more ways than we ever imagined.
As is usual in ALL our circles:  a little boy stepped in to interrupt, pizza in hand.
As usual, we ALL are used to it and carried on with joyful hearts.
Great way to spend some time.
I'm still waiting to put our next girl's night out on the calendar.
I think we should go see Sarah Jessica's new flick. . .
Hint, Hint--
September 16th is right around the corner!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear what you have to say: ) May blessings abound always!!