Tuesday, October 18, 2011

October 18, 2011

She's gone.
The kids would have liked for her to pack them up and take them with her. . .
especially this one.
How she LOVES her Nina!

Knowing she should be back in time for the baby's birthday makes this trip a little easier to swallow.
But it's still hard when the people you love go away for extended periods of time.
We have Google Talk and Skype...
but it's not the same.  Never is.
So we pray for her safety:
Psalm 91:14-16

14 "Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him;

I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.

15 He will call upon me, and I will answer him;

I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him.

16 With long life will I satisfy him

and show him my salvation."
 
We miss you already, Bee !!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, I hope she has a safe trip back!
    Love that little brown and polka dotted outfit your daughter has on. So cute.

    And that syrup mess... totally something Claire would do! In fact, I am suprised she hasn't done that yet. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear what you have to say: ) May blessings abound always!!