Friday, October 21, 2011

October 21, 2011

My week at a glance:

 Way too much time cutting these. . .finally had to seek the help of my pre-school moms because I was heading no where really fast.  Thankfully they were ready and willing.
 Someone finally got some new shoes--sandal season is over!!
 I was thought of twice this week--my parents bought me a bottle of wine from my favorite Temecula winery: Monte de Oro and a friend of ours stopped by with Vigilance in hand for me.  
It's so nice to be thought of for no reason at all.
 The PTA called at 5 pm to ask if I could send a baked good THE NEXT DAY for their Saturday Fall Ball.  Um, yeah--let's see what I can whip up. 
Better than nothing right?
Maybe next time they will give me a little notice.
 Since I was in the kitchen I whipped up a batch of these for my kids.
Perfect after dinner treat.
 While I was busy baking, dad was busy with the nightly reading.
He doesn't exactly look thrilled about it either...hmm.
And finally, I've been looking through here to see what fun stuff I can cook up for Halloweek week. 
Of course, costume planning should probably come first--but since I've been sick this week and haven't left the house much--food research it was!
 Seriously delicious--try it if you like chai tea--you will not be disappointed!!

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh......I cant stand it that flip flop season is over!!! I do not inclosed shoes but I will have to!!! Are TOMS very comfortable???

    Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, i do like chai tea!
    and yikes! attack of the box tops!

    love to you, happy weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love chai tea!
    thanks for the glimpse into your week
    and oh my goodness those TOMS are the cutest things on those sweet little feet!! LOVE.
    Have a good weekend Janene!
    ps- i finally got around to posting that big hair tutorial if you are interested. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bengal Spice is my favorite tea - I love the spicy cinnamony taste of it! Celestial also has some other great chai teas as well - yum!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear what you have to say: ) May blessings abound always!!