Sunday, February 5, 2012

February 5, 2012

Love is in our air. . .

I saw this idea, here.
I love that we are able to come here anytime to write a message of love or affirmation to each other.
This is our family verse that accompanies our mission statement--
it hangs clear as day now we all just need to memorize it.
Again, I saw this idea at the same site
I love the simplicity of it.
I love that we can do this for each holiday.
I love that we can use what we have at home.
I'm still waiting on the buttons to be spray painted pink.
I was banned from the garage with spray paint, no idea why...lol.
I've been trying to change out my candles and bring the soft glow of flames to our nights together.
For the longest, I had candles as decorations; however, they lasted forever because they were never used! Now I want the mood of our home to be one that is soft and encouraging, and pretty.
Candles seem to do that for me.
One of my favorite decorations of all times.
My son and I made this together at the Sawdust Factory.
This place is so much fun and allows the kids (or you) to be as creative as you want with all the supplies on hand!
These Valentines are so sweet and pretty, I mean, most things Precious Moments are, right?
These are going to school for Valetine's parties.
The back of a few of them say God's name--that's all right at a public school, isn't it?
Sure hope so, because they are going out soon!

While love is definitely in the air around this happy, little home,
so is my heart filled as I've just returned from a Mom Heart Conference with Sally Clarkson.
I have so much to process and pray about, so much to share.
I will save these for another day as I have a Super Bowl to snack at. . .I mean watch...just kidding: Bubba's fever is back so we stayed home and watched a movie instead.
Raising Homemakers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear what you have to say: ) May blessings abound always!!