Monday, April 18, 2011

Apil 18, 2011

Today is my son's sixth birthday! 
I am so blessed to have this gentle natured, sweet little boy in my life.
His big brown curious eyes of wonder, awe and love greet me daily.  His quick, heartfelt, sincere 
declarations of love and gratitude are music to my ears.  

I forget sometimes how sensitive his little heart is but his forgiveness is quick. He is such a creative
boy--and I feel honored that, God has blessed me with him.
Happy Sixth Birthday, Bubs!
I love you all the way around the world and back. . .
to outerspace and back. . .
to heaven and back. . .
forever and ever and always.

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to my wonderful Godson! :) I called him this morning and he was telling me how much he like Lego Land! To cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear what you have to say: ) May blessings abound always!!