Tuesday, May 10, 2011

May 10, 2011

My Mother's Day began the minute my little guy got home from school.
He was anxious for me to open my present.
I was happy to oblige.

My son drew me. Can you see the resemblance? I can!
What a surprise!
I LOVE it!
I don't know what was more fun--opening his present, or seeing the pictures he took with my camera. 
I am impressed with his photography skills.  
I may need to enlist his help more often.  
I'm happy to see the art classes are paying off.  I totally see me in his work!! 

Also, could you keep my neighbor in your prayers?  
She is a young mom of three and in need of a third liver transplant.
   A kidney transplant is also needed. 
All prayers would help.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I clicked on your blog through Courtney's blog because I was intrigued by the character post, and I was surprised to see how much we have in common. Check out my blog too. I haven't posted in a while...but I'll be updating soon. It's really nice to meet you. Walk with the King and enjoy daily grace! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear what you have to say: ) May blessings abound always!!