Sunday, July 24, 2011

July 24, 2011

Saturday loomed way too early after a very long night with the baby.
I have no idea why or what the problem was. . .
but she was up from 11 am. to 3 am. from what I recall.

However, she was very pleasant and enjoyed the day.
We went to some thrift stores to look for a chair for my new desk. 
Then we went to Sprouts for some fresh veggies and fruit.
Finally we headed to Grandma and Grandpa's for a little visit and a playdate with Kylee, Nina's niece.

By 4 pm. Ness was asleep three minutes into the drive home.
After a nap and shower I finally attempted to cut her curls.  She has been needing a trim for awhile now.
Personally, I'm not too good at nail trimming or hair trimming, I wait until someone does it for me or it's just inevitable.
Today it was finally inevitable.
(Excuse the quality of the shots--my phone was all I had on hand today.)
(Remember, I was functioning on about four hours of sleep. . .)
A little taken off here.
A  little taken off there. . .
Equalled a handful of curls.
I threw them away, but then I saved a few...for what, I'm not quite sure.
Our last stop of the day was a fourth birthday party for Jack.
I actually used to babysit his dad.
Yes, I'm that old.
Lord, help me. . .
The kids had a blast and Bianca had her hands full.
See?
She was quite impressive for a few minutes. . .
but once they tasted the homemade ice cream cake she couldn't keep up with their demands.
She got a little flustered.
Just a little.
Long night, fun filled day and now I'm praying my girl sleeps through the night.
It's 10:30 and she's screaming her head off.
Not looking good...but I'll hold on to hope.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear what you have to say: ) May blessings abound always!!