Tuesday, July 26, 2011

July 27, 2011

Nina and Ness
In support of Mercy House Kenya I won this dress the baby is wearing in an auction.
She She Made designed and created it.
The detail is amazing!
The monogrammed bloomers (which can't be seen here) are adorable.
It came with a really cute headband--but Ness continually pulled it out of her hair.
I need to turn it into a clip and hope she leaves it alone.

Anyways, just wanted to share.
Mercy House helps pregnant women in Kenya get the care they need.
As a family we've seen this built from when it was just an idea on Kristen's blog to seeing that their first baby was born this weekend.
Amazing what someone's vision can do to help others--even those half a world aways.
Since I'm at it, she (Kristen) has a book: Don't Make Me Come Up There.
It's an easy read full of stories moms can relate to. . .full of inspiration...full of prayer.  
I bought the hard copy and have it on my book reader thing/android.
All proceeds benefit Mercy House.
What good causes do you support or have you supported lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear what you have to say: ) May blessings abound always!!