Friday, July 8, 2011

July 8, 2011

Welcome home, Bee!
These are for you!!
and me. . .who am I kidding?
Snuggled up in the Sequoias.

Wow!  Everything that came out of her mouth there was, "Wow!"

Yosemite tired her out. As usual, lambie is in her arms.

Our Miss Personality.  Love that smile!

A penny for her thoughts.  I LOVE this picture!

The colors are just right on this one--wish I knew how I did that!  Love this one too!

Ready to build sand castles.

Nano. . .is what it sounds like when she calls him.  She woke up just long enough to snuggle.

Always a curious wonder she is.

Love the look on her face as she examines the shell.

A powdered mess who knows how to sport a pair of glasses.

She looks so independent here.  Tear drop.
Nino brought some cookies.  She enjoyed them a little too much.  Mama didn't mind the mess this time: )
Glad you're here. . .and I know she is too! 
Hugs and kisses in person every time she sees you,
and I hope you get to stick around a while.
Love you, Nina!!!


1 comment:

  1. Looks like SO much fun!
    The pics of your daughter on the beach are just so sweet!! I love the colors in that one too! Her swimsuit is darling.

    I just looked into camping with our rv at newport dunes next fourht of july. it is a minimum 5 night stay and the beach front camp spots are 399 a night!! For camping! Oh my.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear what you have to say: ) May blessings abound always!!