Friday, September 16, 2011

September 16, 2011

Ready for some Do-It-Yourself fun?
My big girl and I needed some girl time and I came across this on the blogosphere. . .
All you need is nail polish, rubbing alcohol, clear top coat, and newspaper.
First, paint nails. I used soft pink.
Let dry.
Cut out nail size bits of newspaper to apply to nails.
Dip nail into rubbing alcohol. . .or any type of alcohol you might have in the cupboard.
Apply newspaper to top of dipped nail and press gently.
Voila. . .paint clear top coat.
May need to remove ink from fingers with nail polish remover.
Fun, easy, different!!
OvercomingBusy.com

3 comments:

  1. I already saw this somewhere and really wanted to try it. It looks so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I've been wanting to try this! Was it actually pretty easy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea - I'm going to share this with my daughter.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear what you have to say: ) May blessings abound always!!