Friday, October 14, 2011

October 14, 2011

InstaFriday
My week in cell phone pictures. . .
because I've missed some days here and there and the world hasn't ended.
In fact, lightening up on myself is probably part of this whole healing process I am going through.
Without further ado. . .
 I supplied the fish and mom did the grilling.  Delicious!
Not sure who ate more...the baby or the dogs?
Give them unsupervised time and they almost always end up with markers on their faces.

I think she says, "Chawlie" more than she says, "Mom."
 Papa has a new red head in his life.
He also has a new home with my parents. . .for now.

 This little girl can move she was going forward and backwards with ease.
You would never know she had hip troubles.
Thankful for friendships that have lasted.
life rearranged

1 comment:

  1. I want a fish basket thingy! We love fish! Happy Friday, friend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear what you have to say: ) May blessings abound always!!