Sunday, October 9, 2011

October 9, 2011

Birthday Weekend Recap
Precious time with the family. . .
I am extremely grateful for their love and support these last few weeks.
2 for $20--gotta love it!
Octoberfest beer at Chilis. . .I would highly recommend.

Karen Kingsbury books to add to my collection.
She is my favorite author of all time--might I recommend you start with her Redemption series.
You will probably fall in love with the Baxters and countdown to the next book just like I do.
It was so much easier when I wasn't all caught up.
Now I have to wait for her new releases...so frustrating--but worth the wait!

The kids made me a beautiful cake with grandma's help.
I love home made cakes (from a box, of course).
Although, like I said before there have been better birthdays. . .I feel very fortunate to be surrounded by family and friends.
Blessed...even in those hectic, chaotic, scary, sad moments...
always blessed.



2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Janene!!!
    You look so cute in the last post in the pic with your daughter! Very cute outfit.
    Hmm, Octoberfest. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy belated birthday, darling janene!
    what a fun way to celebrate!

    love you, friend xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear what you have to say: ) May blessings abound always!!