Tuesday, February 21, 2012

February 22, 2012

This weekend found us at home since our camping plans fell through.
Sunday night in honor of President's Day, we picnicked on the floor.
Home made pizza with sun dried tomatoes and feta cheese.  Delish! 
Found House of Six printable too--Even better!!
Added some new prints to the walls.  I found some great sites that offered these for free!  Ernie asked, was I aware of the cost of an ink cartridge these days?  I'm in denial.  This was a much cheaper alternative to redecorating via Kohls, Marshalls, or TJ Maxx.
I found these at Over the Big Moon for free.  They spruced up the kitchen and are super cute to boot.  I spent too much time and ink perusing this site.  You should check them out--they are very generous to share their creative genius with the likes of me!

Side note--the port on my camera died.  I guess it took a beating posting daily for the last year or so.  Sigh.  I think I have a card reader that works and should be much simpler when I learn how to use it.  So for now, I leave you with what I've got--which isn't a lot, but simply: enough. 

1 comment:

  1. So funny you have those framed (the kitchen prints) because I just recently came across them too and saved them! I'm wanting to change the colors though... not sure if it's something I can do. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear what you have to say: ) May blessings abound always!!