Wednesday, June 22, 2011

June 22, 2011

Camping, Continued. . .
Grandma hard at work. . .again!
There was plenty of volleyball and badminton games going on.
Bike rides led by Lene were treacherous but sprinkled with beautiful scenery.
Mom barbecued steaks for dinner.  Can you say feast?
I had to document grandpa on a bike ride with Lene.
Note the bare feet which he used to walk up one of the hills.
Brave soul!
Father's Day morning the kids couldn't wait to give Dad their gifts.
They couldn't wait to give Grandpa his gifts neither.
This would have been a good time to take some pictures with my Dad, seeing that I couldn't find any when I was doing my Father's Day post. . .
but I didn't.  Darn!!!!!
Uncle John/Nino was showered in love too!
This was the view from our window.
Grandma and Grandpa's RV.
I hope they come out more often.
These are the types of memories that mean the world to the kids.
My brother redid the entire inside of this RV.
It's amazing all the blood, sweat, and tears he put into this thing.
I'm so happy they are weekend campers now.
I'm hopeful with no dance in the year ahead we will have more time to take some weekend trips.
Only time will tell.
This was a Father's Day my kids will always remember: the first time we were all out camping together.
Priceless!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear what you have to say: ) May blessings abound always!!