Tuesday, June 21, 2011

June 21, 2011

Friday night when we left for our first annual Father's Day Camping Trip
this little one on the left was quite excited!
You can see why--her cutie cousin on the right was waiting for her!
We did dinner on our own and met up for a campfire and smores!
Then they played to their hearts content on quite the sugar rush. . .right before bedtime mind you!
Saturday morning we ate over at Grandma's.  She did almost all of the meal prep...by herself!
Have I mentioned how thankful I am for her?
This made it a little easier for my sister-in-law and myself to chase youngsters who were often on the run!


Grandpa loved sitting under his shade tree for one.
Ness demonstrates that the sun was in full effect: hence the sunglasses (upside down).
Cute cousins. . .just because.
While the kids splashed around, the dads played a game of horseshoes.
Later in the afternoon we played at the park and the splash pad.
You would think that the kids would have been exhausted but they were full of energy, having a blast!
I'm exhausted having gone through all these pictures and I don't want to exhaust you. . .
 so I'll finish our trip tomorrow.


















2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear what you have to say: ) May blessings abound always!!